An emerging MDR service company is looking to add a Threat Operations Lead to their security team. In this role you will be extremely technical and bring your knowledge of how hackers operate and lead incidents to improve the company's security operations. You will also be able to interface and share your results cross functionally with teams throughout the company. This is an opportunity to become a significant part of a growing team.
- 5 + years of Red Teaming/role that focuses on catching adversaries.
- 5 + years of experience with SIEM and EDR within a windows environment.
- Experience in developing, improving, and executing advanced analysis to discover new or potential incidents and report on results.
- Experience with Mac OS, Linux and Windows.
- Must have Cloud and Network experience.
- Deep knowledge on assessing threat indicators and reverse engineering in a windows environment.
- MUST be proactive and able to bring new ideas to the table.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity related field.
- Must be located in the DMV area.
- Own day to day SOC operations in a 24x7 SOC environment.
- Actively assess threat indicators and Reverse Engineer in a windows environment.
- Conduct threat hunting operations that provide anomalous activity and potential adversary TTP's.
- Engineer automation and workflows to better scale the company's service.
- Provide actionable threat and vulnerability analysis based on security events.
- Remote opportunity!
- Full benefits package.
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting startup.
If interested in the Director of Threat Operations Role, apply now!