We have a current Fully Remote opportunity for a Technical Lead (VmWare) on a contract basis. For further information about this position please apply.
VmWare Technical Lead
Global Systems Integrator
Remote or Rennes/ Paris hybrid option
Start Date - ASAP
12 month contract: Freelance
- Our client is a prominent player in the telecommunications industry, offering a wide range of IT and telecommunications services through its business services division.
- Within its portfolio, the company provides cloud computing solutions tailored to businesses needs, including public, private, and hybrid cloud options.
- Their cloud services encompass Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Supported by a global network of data centers, the company ensures high levels of reliability and availability for its cloud solutions.
- Security and compliance are top priorities for the company, with robust measures in place to safeguard customer data.
- Serving a diverse clientele across various industries, including finance, health care, manufacturing, and retail, the company offers flexible pricing and saleable solutions.
- Strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers bolster the company's cloud offerings and capabilities.
- The company remains committed to innovation, investing in research and development to deliver state-of-the-art cloud technologies and services.
VmWare Technical Lead
As part of a project to consolidate this Global Systems Integrator's multiple Cloud offerings to one
accessible product, our client are looking for a Technical Lead with VmWare experience to join them working
in an international environment.
- Work as part of a cross functional team covering security, infrastructure, systems and networks to guarantee the engineering and delivery their internal customer product.
- Experience leading engineering phases, defining and guaranteeing the production of deliverables, contributing to design and implementation.
- Act as a point of reference and intervene transversely to provide an engineering solution to an incident or problem, which will involve taking an interest in the whole technical environment.
- Ensure that the infrastructure solutions proposed are sustainable, usable and in line with the companies Group policy.
Technologies in use/required
- VMWare : VCD, ESxi , NSX-t
- Systems : Advanced Expertise Windows and Redhat
- Security and Network: Advanced expertise on the deployment of complex networks
- Automation : Terraform, Ansible
- Middleware : expertise on Active Directory, SQL
- ITIL : change management
English & French required
+44 20 3879 1050