Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
As a renowned cybersecurity business my client are heavily investing in their expansion across the UK. As part of this, they are looking for a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive to attack the UK&I enterprise market.
This presents an excellent opportunity to join a company that's stock is currently going through the roof. There is an opportunity to help develop an already established business.
- Hunt down new accounts by tapping into existing relationships.
- Manage a set of accounts that you have won, help develop them and build strong relationships with the customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required
- 7+ years experience in software sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you
- Highly competitive salary, up to £220,000 packages for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to myself, Tim Farnsworth, on 020 3758 8811 or at tim.farnsworth(a)glocomms.com