Senior Windows System Engineer - Cloud IoT Leader - Bridgeton, MO
An innovative IoT solutions leader has an exciting opportunity for a Windows System Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. This firm creates IoT and cloud-based printing, imaging, and analytics systems that are used by a wide range of businesses and industries. They are known for their innovation, collaborative teams, commitment to their customer goals, and building the next generation of IoT imaging systems.
Within the Infrastructure team, this role will help own the Windows infrastructure and core systems. In addition, this role will also work closely with development teams and other members of the infrastructure team to build software and infrastructure tools. Part of this effort will require the analysis and implementation of new technologies and products, so there is lots of opportunity to make a significant impact and help modernize and build new infrastructure long term. While expertise with Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC is required, we are open to considering candidates that do not have extensive experience programming or building software tools!
- Development and maintenance of custom Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise drive images for embedded systems.
- Build and support Windows 10 IoT Enterprise drive images for embedded systems
- Evaluate, analyze, and implement new hardware and infrastructure technologies and products
- Design, implement, and improve internal software and infrastructure tools
- Conduct software and product testing for validation of product requirements
- Hands-on experience with Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC installation, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience creating Bash or Powershell scripts
- Hands-on experience with Source Code management tools like TFS or Git
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, networking, and Wireshark
- Programming experience with compiled languages like C# and C++ (preferred, but not required)
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program, 401K, and compensation package
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Casual dress, collaborative teams, and remote flexibility