We are looking for a Senior Application Security Architect to join our Business Systems Development team. The Senior Application Security Architect will be responsible for continuously improving and maintaining the application security of our applications. The candidate will provide security guidance and conduct security assessments to ensure the technology platforms within the organization are implemented in accordance with best standards and policies. Strong written and oral communication skills are essential and candidates should be self-directed and motivated to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
The Senior Applicator Security Architect will report directly to the Sr. VP of Business Systems Development.
- Experience with Application Security tools and technologies (Static code analysis, Dynamic scanning, WAF, SSL/TLS, Apache HTTPD, OAUTH2 /Open ID and JWT)
- Deep understanding of web application architecture and design principles
- Previous experience in software development, secure coding best practices, and security code reviews in Java and related technologies.
- Previous experience in or more of scripting languages like Python, Bash, and Java Script
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices.
Must Have Experience:
- Java/Software Development
- Application Security/Development
- Code Review
- Vulnerability Scanning