Role: Senior Software Test Engineer
Salary: $100,000-125,000 Base
Location: Charlottesville, VA
My client is a global healthcare leader for 100 years, with over $40B in annual revenue! We are working on an exclusive and urgent search with them to find a seasoned Senior Software Test Engineer. In this role you will be working within their Informatics business, working on streamlined solutions and services, having the ability to assist in accomplishing data management objectives and turning challenges into opportunities for growth and value in their lab.
Our ideal candidate holds skills in designing and executing software test cases and test plans, focusing on end to end automation testing of systems. As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for building and modifying automation frameworks, designing test cases, and maintaining software quality prior to releases while troubleshooting software problems by offering strategic solutions.
About the Role:
- Automation testing of the main software platform
- Work with Engineering and QA teams to implement a comprehensive test strategy
- Design, integrate, and improve manual and automated tests
- Collaborate with Product and Development to build test plans
- Contribute to the code base to supplement core development efforts
- Provide best practices within the SDLC
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer or SDET
- Minimum educational requirement: Associate's Degree or higher education
- Strong experience with automation testing in Selenium, Cypress, Pytest or other automation framework, debugging with Jira, CI/CD pipelines, relational databases
- Experience with automation and manual testing for APIs and UI, specializing in automation testing
- Ability to build automation frameworks from scratch and know when to use automation vs. manual testing
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns
- Experience at a HealthTech, BioTech, or Pharmaceutical company
- Previous laboratory experience
If you feel like a good fit, please apply in now!