Role: Software Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
We're currently partnered with a Series D MedTech startup company, shaping the future of human-computer interactions: developing devices that have the potential to help people with paralysis regain mobility and independence and creating new technologies that could make a huge impact on our world.
We're seeking versatile software engineers who can design and implement elegant software solutions and enjoy proposing creative approaches to challenging problems.
- Write software to interact with the implant device
- Build systems for manufacturing and testing the device
- Work crossfunctionally with an exceptional team of mechanical, electrical, and firmware engineers
- Be in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years of writing production code (outside internships)
- Proficient in Python, C++, and C
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant majors
- Strong understanding of engineering principles
- Proficient in identifying what is important for a system in production (vs. research-focused)
- Experience working on a medical device or surgical robot