We have recently partnered with a global Pharmaceutical giant, who has been a leader within the industry for over a centennial. Their mission is to develop and expand next-generation products that focus on bringing answers and solutions to the health-care space.
In this role you will be working within their Informatics business, working on streamlined solutions and services that have the ability to assist in accomplishing data management objectives, turning challenges into opportunities for growth and value in their lab.
- Develop and maintain detailed design and interface specifications
- Debug and troubleshoot software issues
- Identifies parameters, structure, and critical test components
- Maintain different software specifications based on analysis of specifications
- 10+ Years of Experience in a range of software engineering disciplines
- Proficient with object-oriented programming language (C# preferred)
- Experience with visual modeling, graphical user interfaces, and multi-threading
- Experience with cloud systems (Azure preferred)
- Experience with building enterprise systems from the ground up
If interested, don't wait to apply!