We have recently partnered with a global Electronic Instrument Manufacturer that has been around for more than 40 years! Their products focus on the Medical Device, Industrial, Life Sciences, and Military space. Their mission is to continue to be the go to business partner for top industry companies, with their customer focused culture and world-class products.
In this role you will act as a team lead with the design and development of electromechanical, electronics-based, and embedded systems products.
- Contribute to architecting products by identifying the correct technologies to be used for hardware and software
- Directly involved with the development and creating of projects with firmware and software
- Debug systems
- Hold and provide technical leadership in projects
- Development within firmware, software, and embedded systems
- 8+ Years of Experience in the Electrical/Embedded space
- Knowledge and experience with electronics systems design
- Familiarity with product development tools (ie. Jira, Git, MS Project, Visio)
- Holds leadership experience
If interested, don't wait to apply!