The Senior Solution Architect works together with regional sales teams, in collaboration with Sales Engineers, to provide expert support in understanding customer problems and formulating solutions for strategic enterprise accounts. In addition, Senior Solution Architects play a defining role in expanding the knowledge base for company's technical field organization through mentoring, marketing participation, and other thought leadership activities.
- 5+ years experience as a Sr. security engineer and 5 years in a presales role.
- SE successful track record in the Fortune 200 companies.
- Experience with; Software security testing, Secure development life cycle, Software quality and robustness analysis
- Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with integration of static and/or dynamic code analysis tools into SDLC
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Extensive prior experience in a comparable position in the software security / integrity industry
- A real world expert background which includes delivery of significant software security, quality and risk programs at major enterprises
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
- Involvement in industry forums and initiatives, and a network of contacts within these communities, would be a plus
- Evidence of thought leadership: written papers, speaking engagements, and other public facing examples
- Experience with NMAP, Nessus, Burp, ZAP, Nexpose, BackTrack, Kali Linux, or Metasploit and a familiarity with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools
- Knowledge of core software integrity product capability areas: For example, past familiarity with other SAST, DAST, and IAST tools on the market
- Strong strategic commercial awareness, and track record of top level technical sales/pre-sales performance would be beneficial
Ability to educate on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vectors