Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Tri State Area (hybrid)
We're working on an exclusive search with a leading mid-sized, Series C BioTech SaaS startup in New York. They're building a new platform revolutionizing the clinical trial space, helping save lives by bringing new drugs to market faster through creating a more streamlined and efficient process with how data is tracked during the clinical trial phase in humans.
- Take charge of designing, developing, and implementing software solutions that utilize AI and LLM technologies within the context of strategic drug development
- Swiftly create and refine proof-of-concepts to ensure efficient validation of software solutions in line with drug development strategic goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to discover and build innovative features and products
- Act as an evangelist for use of AI and LLMs
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or relevant fields
- Experience building LLM product or product leveraging LLM from 0-1
- Experience with AI technologies (LLM, ML)
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) an end-to-end processes of software deployment (containerization, CICD)
- 5+ years of experience with Python in a production code environment
If you enjoy a technical role where you get to build products from the ground up and have a background in AI/ML/LLM wanting to make an impact, this could be the opportunity for you!