A global financial services company at the forefront of emerging technologies is actively looking to grow their Cryptography team with a strong Senior Security Engineer.
This person would support encryption at a global scale in a hands-on technical capacity, with a specific focus on advanced encryption - for example, the tokenization of data - and many other exciting initiatives.
Our client is a Fortune 200 company, and eager to build a diverse team passionate about their contributions in this dynamic and exciting space! Because this is a new team, there is absolute room for growth and impact whether you choose to stay more technical, or pursue a management path instead.
- Evaluate and improve existing processes, with a strong ability to provide more effective and efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with Security Architecture team when reviewing, updating and establishing new encryption policies and security requirements
- Support / drive new projects involving the deployment of new Data Protection applications and services
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Field
- 3+ years of experience working with encryption technologies i.e. PKI, private and shared datacenter implementations, working on cloud platforms
- Prior knowledge and experience with PCI-DSS is a plus
The office is located in Herndon, VA and offers a competitive salary* depending on individual qualifications and experience.
Other great benefits include 401K matching (top-tier), equity at the director-level, and working for a company that recognizes employees as the backbone of their continued success.
If interested in learning more, please apply below!
*Compensation listed will depend on individual experience and level.