Comp: Base + Bonus + Sign-on Bonus + RSUs!
A top cloud-based tech giant and global organization is looking to add an experienced, well-rounded, hands-on, senior-level Security Engineer to join their team in either Seattle or Vancouver! Our client has entrusted Glocomms to find the best of the best, given the significant number of resumes they receive directly and the caliber of talent they're looking to bring on this quarter.
The right person for this role has a thorough understanding of security risks across multiple domains, a strong engineering background, and prior experience with two or more of the following:
- Analyzing security of applications / products and other services
- Uncovering and providing solutions to identified security issues
- Develop tools and security automations
- Proactive, hands-on approach to mitigating potential and emerging threats in a secure SDLC (i.e. threat modeling, pen testing)
- Full ownership of security projects, end-to-end
Technical Qualifications include:
- Previous experience in applied cryptography, web service frameworks, mobile application architectures, and/or service architectures
- Familiar with reverse engineering, vulnerability scanning, infrastructure and/or hardware security
- Proficient with one or more programming language (Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash) for code reviews
- Understanding of networking, communication protocols ( TCP/IP, UDP, SSL/TLS, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, BGP)
Benefits / Perks:
- Big company, but part of smaller team... plenty of room for professional development
- Competitive compensation - Base Salary + Bonus + Sign-on Bonus + RSUs!
- Terrific benefits package
- Extensive resources and support from leadership and peers
If your background aligns with the qualifications provided and you're interested in learning more, please apply today!