Compensation: up to 220k+ OTE, including full-benefits, equity, and other perks as well
Keywords: Threat Intelligence, SIEM, SOAR, intrusion detection & prevention, anti-malware
- Demonstrate products and services to customers and clients on-site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- Proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Work cross-functionally to support QA, Solutions Consultants, and Development Teams to resolve business and product issues.
- 5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- First-hand knowledge of security-related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, and/or Security/Compliance and Audit (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution and Forensic Analysis experience a plus.
- Vulnerability assessment/penetration testing experience
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker