Senior Product Manager - Data - Bay Area
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE CAN BE PROVIDED IF NECESSARY
Glocomms has been able to foster a long lasting partnership with one a company that is leading the charge of innovation in the Autonomous Vehicle space.
Based in the beating heart of Silicon Valley, this client sets out to create a vehicle that elevates the human experience and transcends the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
The team is looking for a skilled Senior Product Manager with a background in Big Data or Data Engineering, that also has a serious track record of product execution and the ability to consistently hit deliverables.
- Manage large-scale data programs, define milestones and success criteria, allocate resources, and deliver products on-time.
- Understand implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Writing Python and SQL scripts to create data pipeline
- Perform data analysis using data engineering and BI tools.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- 6+ years of experience in data engineering, business intelligence and data science.
- Familiarity with data warehousing, data architecture and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Big Data tools, using Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong technical experience in distributed systems, Data Warehousing/Data Lake at scale