An exciting Berlin founded FinTech company is scaling up their business and is looking for a Senior Data Scientist, to drive innovation. Work alongside the CTO and take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
- As a senior data scientist, you'll work closely with the risk managers, data engineers, as well as data analysts to actualise the potential derived from the data sets.
- You perform complex statistical analyses on large data sets and develop algorithms that translate data into actionable insights for the business.
- You Produce high-quality code that allows my client company to put solutions into production.
- You support the management to develop the AI strategy including hiring plans.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience as a Data Scientist in the design, coding and operation of data-intensive business processes, preferably in a financial services environment.
- Master, ideally PhD in computer science or similar.
- Excellent coding skills in Python.
- Good know-how within distributed computing (Kubernetes, Spark, Airflow).
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus.
- An analytic mind, a hands-on mentality and the ambition to work in a fast pace Start-up environment.
- Ideally experience in the FinTech Start-up scene.
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape the data science department from the early days.
- A tenacious and great atmosphere in the office in the heart of Berlin.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- The option to grow your own team and develop.
- Fruit, sweets, drinks and coffee flat rate.
- Salary up to 85.000 € per year plus stock options on top.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.