Senior Cloud Vulnerability Lead
Hybrid | Dallas, TX or Philadelphia, PA
$160,000 - $180,000 base salary*
Glocomms partnered with a leading investment management firm in the search for a Senior Cloud Vulnerability Lead to play a pivotal role in shaping the attack surface management by identifying and managing vulnerabilities across the poly-cloud infrastructure. You will utilize cloud security assessment tools (CNAPP/CWPP/CSPM) to monitor the AWS, Azure, or GCP infrastructure for vulnerabilities and security configuration weaknesses. You will collaborate closely with various stakeholders to refine prioritization, validate vulnerability impact, advise on mitigation strategies, and provide timely reporting for remediation progress. You will also navigate zero-day events by swiftly managing VM lifecycle, handling escalations, creating specialized reports, and conducting investigations.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in cloud security engineering and vulnerability management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Familiarity with Wiz, Prisma, CrowdStrike, Qualys, Aqua, or Palo Alto Prisma preferred
- Understanding of Kubernetes preferred
*Compensation dependent on candidate experience and background