My client is a global IT consultancy and the end-client is part of the Dutch government. They are running a very large VMware overhaul project including an upgrade from NSX-V to NSX-T and landscape automation while moving from a Dell platform to a VMware validated design. The ultimate goal is for the end-client to be able to facilitate system and application migrations themselves.
With this in mind, they are looking for additional resources to strengthen their team. Specifically, they are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to work on the landscape automation and platform migration.
- Language: Dutch (required)
- Location: Utrecht Area (remote start)
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: Following security clearance
- vRO/vRA architecture
- vRO/vRA deployment processes
- vRO/vRA roles and rights
- vRO/vRA network segmentation NXS-V
- vRO/vRA network segmentation NSX-T
- vRO/vRA Tagging VM's
- Chef inspect
- Ansible automation
- Active Directory
- Scripting (powershell)