A global health care leader is seeking a Security Analyst to join their team. You will assist in the development and maintenance of the security program while offering risk assessment, security testing, incident handling, metrics and monitoring, and education and training. This is an amazing opportunity at a growing company.
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience in the development and execution of security incident response processes
- Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-61, ISO 27001, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Assurance, or related field.
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CPP or CFE are preferred.
- SME on the incident response process.
- Develop security incident response process, playbooks, and templates.
- Execute the incident response process.
- Maintain technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Provide guidance to lower-level security professionals on the team.
- Health care including medical, dental, vision, wellness
- Competitive compensation, incentives, and retirement plans
If you are interested in this position, apply now!