Glocomms is working with one of the global leaders in Supply Chain Software space. They have been operating for many years, are well established; currently looking for someone to lead their Ecommerce sales unit acrross EMEA.
This person will be reporting to the Vice President Sales of Ecommerce - and will use all the tools at their disposal to help accelerate growth in the Division - coaching, mentoring, hiring, planning, problem solving, and going hand on when necessary.
- Manage a team of 6 Sales Reps in Europe.
- Establish and maintain partner network in the Ecommerce ecosystem to create new business pipeline and offer our prospects and customers new solutions to help them better run their business more efficiently.
- Implement regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Contribute to marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Works closely with the Sales Reps to close new business accounts at all stages in the sales process.
- Recruiting - building and coaching a team that exceeds annual sales quotas.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Track record of consistently exceeding/meeting seven figure quota in the enterprise software space.
- Execution of a highly proficient, repeatable sales process.
- Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies; have a working knowledge of the Ecommerce or warehouse and / or logistics technology industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming.
- Value based selling / customer centric selling.
- Invest time in coaching your team.
- Market knowledge.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment.