A rapidly growing cyber security solutions provider is looking to add a talented and hungry Regional Sales Manager for the Mid Atlantic region. This is an opportune time to join a rapidly growing and exciting company.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years outside hunter security solutions sales experience with a verifiable track record of over-achieving quotas.
- Plan and implement a sales strategy targeting new customer, partnering collaboratively with a group of existing Account Executives and/or Account Managers to align on the best approach
- Design and deliver powerful product demos and technical presentations to prospective customers that land relevant value drivers and align to customer pain points and desired outcomes
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our products
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology solutions in a competitive market
- Demonstrated success selling complex SaaS solutions to heads of Brand, Trust & Safety, Communications, Investor Relations, Environmental Social and Governance (ESG), Compliance, and Employer Relations
- Deep subject matter expert knowledge and experience in the Brand and Reputation Risk field, including a deep understanding of sales processes and business drivers for clients in this industry
- Understanding of overall Enterprise Risk space and the challenges faced within specific market sectors is a plus
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or over delivering on annual quotas
- Coming from a hunter role, currently selling security products.