Exciting Cyber-Security (threat Intel) company is looking for Regional Sales manager that will expand in the US market. The role will involve picking up a pipeline of existing opportunities, but will be primarily focused on developing new accounts to grow the business. You'll be utilizing a proven and capable product with an exciting and tremendously successful leadership team leading the way, making this opportunity one of a kind!
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of new business hunting within the cyber security space, with a verifiable track record of over-achieving quotas.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
- 5-7 years direct security sales experience a must have!
- Have sold complex solutions working with Sales Engineers, Marketing and more
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or over delivering on annual quotas
- Proven experience with threat Intel
- Coming from a hunter role, currently selling security products.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field