We are looking for an experienced Principal Malware Analyst with strong experience in performing technical analyses of cyber intrusions and campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence and/or offensive security practices, or other similar role
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings
- Experience completing risk assessments for various 3rd party applications and vendors
- Knowledge of malware types, malware analysis tools & procedures, and reporting malware analysis output
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate comprehension of current and developing cyber threats
- Ability to write quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience.
- Experience evaluating threats/risk for various cloud-based applications, SAP, Documentation Management Systems, MES, LIMS
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with computer programming languages, including PHP, Python, SQL, C++, Perl, Java, or Bash
- Working knowledge of relevant analytical tools/services: WireShark, Passive DNS, VirusTotal etc.
- Working experience of Malware static analysis/reverse engineering (IDAPro, OllyDbg etc.) is highly desirable.
- Industry certifications such as ; GCFA (GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst), GREM (GIAC Certified Malware Reverse Engineering), GPEN (GIAC Certified Penetration Tester) is desirable.