Our client is specializing in business intelligence solutions (BI), mobile software, and cloud-based services. They develop software to analyze internal and external data in order to make business decisions and to develop mobile apps.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you are the point of contact and sparring partner for interested parties and customers with all technical questions.
You are both communicative and technically an outstanding all-rounder who loves to familiarize yourself with new scenarios.
- You are the technical contact and trusted advisor for our interested parties around the use of the company and accompany you from the design of the architecture, new use cases, and demonstration as well as identification of the added value of the company
- Your technical expertise and hands-on mentality is required when carrying out proof of concepts together with our prospects
- Product demos and technical product presentations
- Provides pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers.
- Arranges and conducts face-to-face client/customer meetings as necessary to support presales activities (e.g., discovery, requirements analysis, presentation/demonstration).
- You have experience in the presales area or in a technical post-sales position or have worked for a few years in BI
- You have a comprehensive overview of modern data-driven architectures and tools as BI / Analytics
- You love technical challenges and work solution- and goal-oriented.
- Presentations of enterprise software in front of a technical audience and decision-makers in
- German and English are also your strengths
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence software
- Experience in an equivalent role for a large technology firm is a major plus
- Proven or demonstrably outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits
- Demonstrable understanding of relational database management systems (RDBMS) and comfort with SQL
What this job offers you:
- Opportunity to work for a company with cutting-edge technology, and a successful product
- Flexibility, autonomy
- Competitive salary
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on 030800935163