Network Security Engineer - Stormshield Specialist
- Paris, France - Fluent French & Technical English required
- 2 days per week on site (either at end customer location or client office)
- Start Date : Possible to start as soon as 13th December 2021
- Rolling Contract for 2 Years' (Long-Term Assignment)
- TJM : 400-650€
- The customer itself is one of France's biggest and most renowned integrators and a Cisco gold Partner across multiple domains.
- They are hiring at this stage as they don't have anyone available with the appropriate skills with Stormshield available to take on a project and as a backlash of the pandemic have fallen behind with timelines and project schedules.
- This company can offer more than just this project, just within this department they have more than 20 on-going projects (14 of which are greenfield) and can offer more projects to follow.
- Glocomms has been supporting the customer not only in France but across Europe for more than 5 years and we have a great relationship with the responsible for this mission.
Network Security Engineer
- This position will require a mixutre of tasks but the primary responsibilities will include preparation of the firewall using utomatic configuration tools (SMC and scripts), physical installation of the firewall in the end customer site and configuration of local AD query on Stormshield.
- Stormshield, Stormshield Management Console (SMC), WAN/LAN, Automation / Scripting.
- Working within a team of 4 other engineers who are already working on the project.
- The end customer is a group of Parisian schools.
- No certifications are required but relevant Network or Network Security certifications can certainly go a long way in supporting the application.
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905