My client is the world's leading provider of partnership automation, assisting innovative businesses such as Ticketmaster, Levi's, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber in managing their online affiliate, influencer, brand-to-brand, and content partnerships.
The Partnership Cloud manages the entire partnership lifecycle, from onboarding to tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting new partners, analytics and marketing intelligence, and fraud protection.
My client started a little over 10 years ago has over 500 workers and ten locations across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia, so there is lots of room for advancement and growth.
If you would like to work for a company that is:
* Dedicated to its employees
* My client's goal is to provide our customers with the greatest technology possible.
* Providing the freedom to work how and where you are most productive.
* Obsessed with the success of our clients
* The most popular SaaS platform for automating collaborations, including affiliate, influencer, technology, and more!
* In the spirit of entrepreneurship, with a culture that encourages collaboration and curiosity.
* Obsessed with creating a positive impact in the workplace and in the community.
- You will be responsible for expanding our customer base, with an emphasis on Fortune 500 companies, as an Account Executive.
- You're dedicated to the success of the enterprise customer who could benefit from Partnership Cloud, and you always provide the best option for the client.
- You have a track record of consultative sales, the ability to negotiate complex six figure contracts, a thorough awareness of the digital world, and a willingness to work with disruptive, fast-paced technological businesses.
This work will allow you to thrive and prosper if you are enthused about using your creativity, strategic, project management, account management, and consultative selling talents to develop new business.
What You'll Do
- You will be in charge of developing and increasing your own book of business, as well as selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Bringing in new clients by meeting or exceeding individual quotas.
- Prior sales and business development expertise is a plus.
- Concentrate on completing transactions in a certain zone while also looking for additional prospects.
- Manage entire and complex sales cycles, showcasing the value of our product to C-level executives.
- Define, implement, and own a key prospect interaction strategy.
- Develop and manage solid connections with customers in our Enterprise market area, searching for ways to add value and generate more income.
- Identification and investigation of territories and verticals in order to formalise a go-to-market plan and develop qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue while ensuring that clients are satisfied and referable.
What You Have
- Sales and account management experience in marketing technology
- Ability to communicate with and build connections with C-level leaders in critical industries
- Understanding of the landscape of the digital ecosystem and its relationships
- Carrying a quota and closing Fortune 500 agreements has a proven track record.
- Successful track record of net direct new business sales, as well as the ability to demonstrate consistent delivery against goals
- In previous employment, you have a track record of exceeding quota (top 10%-20% of the firm).
- Experience managing and closing complicated sales cycles- proven ownership of all parts of territory management
If you are interested, please apply directly or reach out to Christy Ip on 020 3873 2535 for more information!