- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- On-Site in Paris 8
- Start Date : 05/02/2024 is possible, can be flexible
- Long-Term mission on a rolling contract
- TJM : 500-700€
- Our customer is a Maison of one of the World's Largest Luxury Retailers, they have over 200,000 employees worldwide. Their goal over the next few years is to put a huge emphasis on their IT systems and develop a strategy whereby their business functions not only because of the Fashion Labels but also from their advanced IT systems.
- They have had a number of projects signed off for the new year and do not have this skill set internally so they are looking to the freelance market for an out and out Expert.
- The customer offers a great opportunity, they have a fantastic reputation amongst the sub-contractor and freelancer work force. The opportunities are endless with them, simply based on the structure of their business there is constantly projects on-going, we have placed someone with them previously who worked on 4 different projects over a 3.5 year period!
- Glocomms have a fantastic relationship with the customer, including a close relationship with the CTO and have been responsible for numerous placements into different parts of their business.
This year the customer is planning to run a number of projects for different Maison's within the group and looking for someone with a Global view around M365, you will be joining the Workplace and Collaboration Solution Project teams and will have a strong collaboration with the teams in France, US and APAC.
Primary responsibilities will include :
- Support upgrades on software collaborative platforms of workstation components, and more precisely follow evolutions with publishers, follow the tests of version evolution's, and feature evolution's
- Evolve applications according to business needs. Anticipate software developments, help build/communicate a roadmap for the evolution of the application workplace catalog, integrate new business demands.
- Participate in the choice of office and business applications by participating in their integration into the information system
- Responsible for Documenting the activity and share/communicate with Workplace Management.
- Manage incidents in conjunction with the support teams of the various publishers.
- Participate in Group Technical Communities
- Implement the optimization of the collaborative tools of our partners' solutions
- Participate in projects around Office 365 tools and other collaborative technologies
- Provide level 3 support for all business escalations
Technical Environment : Windows, Active Directory (On-Prem, Azure, AAD Connect, ADFS), M365 (Sharepoint, PowerApps, PowerBI, Teams), Powershell, Zooms, WorkspaceOne
- You will be working closely with 5 other team members of equal skill, some based in Paris but others based in the US and APAC.
- Given the international nature of the team, everyone will work in English.
- No qualifications are a requirement, but any relevant M365, Azure or Active Directory certificates will certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905