Glocomms is partnered with a top government contractor who are seeking a Lead Mobile Security Engineer (TS/SCI required) who will play a crucial role in their consulting firm, contributing to the design implementation, and assessment of mobile security solutions for their clients.
You will work on cutting-edge modernization projects, and collaborate with a team of experts to identify, analyze, and mitigate vulnerabilities in mobile applications, devices, and systems. This position requires a high level of technical proficiency, security expertise, prior engineering experience with embedded systems and an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Conduct comprehensive security assessments of mobile applications, devices, and platforms.
- Identify and analyze vulnerabilities, security weaknesses, and potential threats in mobile ecosystems.
- Perform penetration testing on mobile applications to identify and exploit security vulnerabilities.
- Provide detailed reports and recommendations for remediation to clients.
- Collaborate with clients to design and implement robust mobile security architectures.
- Evaluate and recommend security controls and technologies for mobile environments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical hands on engineering role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with IDA Pro, GHIDRA, or other reverse engineering tools.
- Expertise with at least one assembly language (ie. x86 and x64, ARM or related).
If this position sound interesting to you please apply directly via LinkedIn or reach out to me directly at: !
*Compensation dependent on candidates background and expertise