Remote: 3 days a week on site
Start Date: ASAP
Objectives & context of the mission
Level 2 collaborative support for Europe is provided by a team based in Madrid. The mission will be to maintain and develop the Collaborative solution but also to participate in the various projects of the Collaborative Working team.
This hybrid solution (mainly Cloud components but also with internal infrastructures based on RedHat/Tomcat) provides communication tools in the same way as Slack or Teams, but finance-oriented with a focus on security and bots.
Notions of messaging and collaborative tools are desired in order to also be able to develop skills on these solutions and participate fully in the team's missions.
The mission is based in Montreuil and will require an on-site presence 3 days a week
The main objectives of this mission are:
- Continued deployment of our collaborative technology
- Study of the implementation of new features
- Management of electronic communications capture solutions (Teams, Skype)
- International Level 3 support on a global perimeter (APAC, AMER, EMEA)
- Industrialization and automation of operating processes
- Industrialization of processes related to the management of collaborative services
- Assistance and support provided to separate technical units on a global perimeter.
The expertise particularly necessary for the conduct of the mission are :
Mastery of Linux administration
Mastery of the concepts and use of RestAPI
Knowledge of E-mail solutions and protocols (including SMTP)
Very good level of English, both written and oral
WebRTC skills would be welcome
For this profile we are looking mostly for a good skills around Linux administration (management of
applications running on this OS, OpenSSL mastery)
Technical Skills: Microsoft exchange (outlook), Shell, windows powershell, Linux Redhat, Windows server, TomCat