A really exciting Telecommunications and ICT company is seeking a Junior Enterprise Account Executive to join its German team.
What makes this provider unique is that they offer end-to-end solutions that address key issues for productivity and business success. Furthermore, they have an incredibly wide portfolio including solutions, products, and services such as IoT, Hybrid Cloud, Virtual Network Function Management, Migration Services, Training Services, and so on.
As a Junior Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with new customers.
- The role consists mainly of new logo acquisition
- You will develop a sales strategy in the assigned territory with a prospect list
- Develop a regional sales plan
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Write and negotiate contracts, term & conditions, POC, Try&Buy proposals
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Enterprise Field Sales
- Experience in TELCO-IT sales
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
- C-level negotiation skills
- Hunter/New business development mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Company car
- Grow with the company and make your mark on their story
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on 030800935163.