Information Security Engineer
*Compensation up to 150K base for best candidate.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a well-established company that operates within the financial market in both public and private sectors, as a regulatory player and in an educational capacity.
Professional will be responsible for:
- Monitoring cybersecurity intelligence through a variety of feeds
- Managing centralized logs, security dashboards and AWS security tools and monitoring for suspicious events
- Continually monitoring and adjusting Organization cybersecurity tools and settings based on current threats
- Analyzing security breaches to determine their root cause
- Must have an in depth understanding of operating within AWS Cloud
- Must have experience working with Windows 10 and Windows 2012/2016 server operating systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 4+ years of experience in an IT support role
- Only required to come onsite twice a week (Hybrid)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mental Health Benefits
If you are interested in this Information Security Engineer role, don't hesitate to shoot me a call or a message over LinkedIn to further discuss. Should you not personally be interested but know someone in your network that is, please share my information directly with them.