Information Security Engineer
$100,000 - $115,000
Are you an Information Security Engineer with experience working with policies, procedures and compliance in AWS Cloud, as well as on-premise networks? Have you implemented security tools and improved cyber security programs by making recommendations? Do you have experience monitoring threat intelligence sources and improving security posture based on security risks?
Glocomms are partnered with a regulatory organization which creates rules and regulations for firms within the Banking/Financial Services space. We are looking for an Information Security Engineer to join the team and continuously look to improve Internal Security Systems, Network Perimeter, policies, procedures and compliance for on-premise networks as well as AWS Cloud.
- Recommend and implement cyber security tools based on current cyber threats.
- Analyze security breaches to identify root cause and implement remediation plans.
- Maintain the InfoSec Management Program.
- Monitor cyber intelligence via multiple feeds/platforms such as dark web, SecureWorks, AWS, FS-ISAC etc.
- Conduct risk assessments and analyses as well as vulnerability testing.
- Identify irregular events by managing and monitoring security dashboard, centralized logs and AWS security tools.
- Ensure the maximization of AWS by continuously monitoring AWS security services.
- Conduct Security Awareness training to business and technology staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Engineer to join a leading organization where you can utilize and also develop existing skills and make a big impact in the cyber space.