An IT Compliance Startup is looking for a dynamic and enterprising Manager to join their team in New York City. This is a new approach to Information Security and Privacy Compliance combining automation and expert advice and guidance.
- Are you scrappy, resourceful, reliable, and a creative problem solver?
- Are you ready to channel your aspiration and creativity into building a best-in-class information security compliance management solution and driving positive and significant business impact?
- Are you highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills and a strong bias towards getting things done?
- Are you an advocate of continuous improvement and challenging the status quo?
If so, let's talk!
About The Company
The company combines simple software with expert support to help SaaS companies manage security compliance, security audits, and enterprise procurement security diligence. We help companies design stage-appropriate controls, obtain infosec certifications/audits like SOC 2 or ISO 27001, stay compliant with regulations like HIPAA and GDPR, and build trust with enterprise customers for whom security is a fundamental "must have" requirement.
The company is a Series B startup, with funding from top VCs, including JP Morgan, PayPal Ventures, Canapi and Bain Capital. Customers and revenue are growing like crazy, and they are poised for breakout growth over 2021-2022.
You are knowledgeable in security frameworks, controls and audit techniques but want to change how compliance is implemented and maintained. You're an innovator with a drive to improve the client experience by easing operational burdens associated with compliance and produce transparency across the security landscape. You are excited about the opportunity to work with passionate and innovative customers and find the challenge of weaving security and compliance into the culture and technology of earlier stage businesses an energizing challenge.
- Work directly with customers to develop and implement security controls
- Develop deep understanding of customer environments and assist customers in their pursuit of compliance requirements and security certifications
- Translate security and compliance requirements into actionable tasks for customers to execute
- Test implemented controls and perform risk assessments based on established security and privacy frameworks
- Act as the internal proxy for the customer in defining current and future customer needs
- Support the development of new Security and Compliance Products
- Propose novel ideas for product features and ops improvements or opportunities for automation to empower better customer experience with Concierge Products
- Inform product roadmap proposals with data, including direct product feedback from customers and calls with customers.
Key Skillsets / Knowledge Requirements
- Understanding of IT risk and security principles and requirements
- Three (3) plus years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented with an ability to work well autonomously
- You have experience working with security frameworks (HIPAA, PCI, ISO etc)
- Compensation range for this role is $90,000 - $125,000 plus a 20% bonus
- Immediate access to healthcare, dental, and vision
- Early equity in a fast-growing company
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work from home model
- $800 stipend for home office equipment
- Quarterly wellness stipend
The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.