- Create and deliver field-enablement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
- Spearhead company's social media efforts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog and others.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce joint marketing collateral for Partners
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Develop messaging around customer challenges, key product and solution benefits and competitive advantage
- Actively spearhead guerrilla marketing including posting messages on message boards, evangelizing at conferences, etc.
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a "solution-first" approach
- Create/ conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Create a customer referral program to increase revenue for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of product marketing experience in B2B.
- Cyber Security industry products and services experience is a big plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, startup environment.
- Experience in technology and security industry a plus.