Freelance Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Location: Denmark. 100% Remote. English speaking essential
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract duration: 12 months + extensions (very long term)
- Hourly rate: Up to €130 per hour
- The company that we are currently supporting is a global financial institution
- They are searching for additional talent to join and reinforce their team as they are currently lacking high-level talent and experience with Kubernetes. They require a person who understands Kubernetes and can also engage with Cloud Architects in architectural discussions
- We have been working with this customer for roughly 6 years and have an amazing working relationship. They have reached out to us with this urgent requirement as we are supporting financial institutions such as HSBC, Goldmann Sachs, ABN AMRO, and BNP Paribas across Europe and so have a fantastic reputation with our financial clients
- Investigate and track down bugs and create resolutions
- Accurately record issues, features and business requirements
- Building and setting up development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Identify tools and methods to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and 'fixes'
- Knowledge of building, and delivering scalable containerised apps with Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure
- Strong understanding of cloud networking architecture
- Track record of managing Linux servers in a public cloud environment
- To comply with all technical and security processes by design practices.
Apply using the link provided, or feel free to reach me directly via a method listed below!
- Phone: +4420 3758 8981
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-heppell-714a231b8/