We're partnered with a world-leading healthcare manufacturer and supplier, that has dedicated its mission to improve lives and has generated over $210M in Annual Revenue. They are seeking an Engineering Manager, with a focus on Firmware Engineering.
We're ideally looking for someone who demonstrates strong leadership experience and technical skillsets in both embedded, firmware, IoT, and RTOS.
- 10+ of experience within Firmware Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Manager role - or some equivalent managing people
- Medical Device or other highly regulated industry experience
- ARM Architecture (Baremetal / RTOS)
- Familiarity/Exposure to NXP/Freescale processors
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, related engineering degree or equivalent years of experience
DAY TO DAY:
- Hiring, training, and, onboarding
- Performance Reviews & 1:1 with current team
- Leading team discussions, conducting industry research and making team decisions
- Budget planning and managing
- Hands-On Coding when needed
- Leading specifications
If you're passionate about technology, eager to solve complex problems, and want to be part of a team that's shaping the future of healthcare, do not hesitate to apply.