Role: Expert WAN Engineer
Start date : ASAP
Location: Marseille OR Lyon
A Cisco Gold Partner recognized as one of the largest telecommunication companies globally, is looking for an Expert WAN Engineer to join them on their long term project (1-2 years).
- Responsibility for engineering services (definition of specifications, acceptance books, implementation procedures, etc.)
- Integration of complex solutions into customer environments (configuration of equipment, implementation of migrations, technical receipts, etc.)
- Support the project manager in the realization phase, by taking charge of technical leadership and technical validations
- Ensure a technological market watch on your technological perimeter
- Training and skills development for operational teams.
- Definition of technical solutions and architectures in response to the needs expressed by customers and prospects during the pre-sales phases
- Carrying out a consulting mission (feasibility study, solution scenarios, audit, etc.)
- You have a mastery of critical production environments, which will allow you to ensure the integration of new services and advise our RUN teams on the operation of a network of 2,500 sites.
- You have more specific skills on the WAN (Service Provider technologies)
- WAN architecture
- advanced routing protocols
- Cisco (CCIE SP)