My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a bilingual Enterprise Account Manager to win new business within existing accounts
The business itself are market leaders, valued at double their competition on the stock market. They have seen over 70% growth in the previous 2 years. This presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business.
Location (commutable to): London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Lisbon
Language: English + Spanish speaking
- Develop and capitalise on new opportunities with existing customers
- Consistently meet and exceed your individual target.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business as out and out market leaders in EMEA.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 6+ years of cyber security sales experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships internally and externally
- Track record tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual with a hunting mentality.
- Willingness to learn and develop alongside the growth of the business
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £130,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to help an already successful European business.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com