A fast-growing start-up in the health tech industry, with 75M in funding and a valuation of 460M from top venture capitalists like General Atlantic, Point72, and Primary Venture Partners, is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead their growing team. They're revolutionizing US Healthcare, where historically we've relied on a system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits instead of the quality of health outcomes. They have a cloud-based point of care tool that fits into existing platforms and creates a checklist of actions to deliver the best quality care for patients. They need an Engineering Manager that can offer both people management and technical contributions periodically.
- Create a brilliant experience for User Facing platform.
- Collaborate with CTO to plan product roadmaps, details, and priorities.
- Advance the direction and impact of the frontend - modifying current modules and creating new modules.
- Be able to review team members' work and give constructive feedback and guidance.
- Previous managerial experience with cross-functional teams.
- Python experience or experience with other backend languages (Java/C++/Go/Ruby).
- Strong time management - able to deliver projects on tight deadlines.
- A passion to be a mentor to reports and guide them to progress in their career.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Program
- Flexible vacation