We are working with a leading technology services company focusing on digital transformations and advanced analytics needs within insurance, banking and financial services, healthcare, retail and logistics. They are looking to hire a highly skilled Engagement Manager with experience working in the Property & Casualty Insurance Analytics industry.
- Act as the main point of contact between senior client management and Senior Leadership.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, offering solutions to meet their needs.
- Work closely with client leadership to understand their business challenges and translate them into analytics solutions.
- Manage projects related to data science, data engineering, and business insights.
- Advise clients in the insurance industry on various analytical aspects such as sales and marketing analytics, customer analytics, and claims analytics.
- Lead project teams ranging from 5 to 10 members throughout the engagement.
- Oversee project execution, ensuring timely delivery and meeting all project goals.
- Simplify highly technical information into clear and understandable terms.
- Present evaluation findings, results, and recommendations to clients' senior managers and executives.
- Actively participate in business development activities and contribute to attracting, hiring, retaining, developing, and motivating a diverse and qualified team of staff.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Computer Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics, or related analytics field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement.
- 10+ years of experience comprising advanced analytics, AI/ML methodologies, service delivery, consulting, solution design, and client management.
- Solid understanding of insurance (P&C) domain and analytics concepts including the basics of data science, data engineering, and business intelligence.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python for data manipulation and analysis.
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP is a plus.
If this sounds relevant to you or someone you know, please apply and share! Looking forward to speaking with you.