I am still looking for r a DevOps on-prem engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Paris. For further information about this position please apply.
- Maintain test and recipe platforms in operational condition;
- Receive and install, if necessary, application and technical components;
- Respond to requests and resolve anomalies on environments;
- Maintain the repository of application versions installed on environments
- Ensure the evolution of application deployment modules with release management tools while respecting the DEVOPS "best practices": NEXUS, PUPPET, GITLAB, GIT, JENKINS ...
- Design, build and operate the processes and tools necessary for the provisioning of environments to ensure the maintenance and evolution of the IS
- Request the supervision tools of type OF NAGIOS/CENTREON and KIBANA set up by the metrology
- Automate installations and write installation notes
- Participate in release management
- Take ownership of the technical needs of applications
- Participate in tasks related to the animation of the mission (daily meetings, reporting of its activity, PIP days ...)
- Carry out knowledge transfers if necessary
- Mission to integrate maintenance of test automation system
AIX, LINUX, JAVA, DB2, ORACLE, Apache FLINK and KAFKA, TIBCO, NGINX, APACHE, TERRAFORM, AWS, Scripting Shell, Ruby Puppet, mastery of the shell under unix
Knowledge of tools: GIT, GITLAB, JENKINS, RUNDECK, PUPPET, CTRL/M