- Montreuil, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 50% On-Site Working
- Start Date : 12/02/2024 is possible, can be brought forward or pushed back (dependent on availability)
- 3-Year Mission on a Rolling Contract
- TJM : 500 - 650€
- Our customer is a branch of one of Europe's and the World's biggest banking group, they act as a Systems Integrator who's end customer is the Banking Group they represent. This specific department has close to 1000 staff globally but the end customer total is over 200,000 across the world.
- They have had sign off to build out a new team to specifically focus on some new technologies and to introduce them to the Banking environment, these skills are something they don't have internally hence the reach out to the sub-contractor/external market.
- This customer offers a fantastic opportunity for long-term stability and a long-term contract, most consultants we have placed stay with the customer for 3 years and sometimes beyond this.
- Glocomms has worked with the customer for over 6 years and we have consultants working in different departments across the group.
You will be working within their DevOps squad, but closely and alongside their System Engineering, Cloud, Automation and Software Development teams, as mentioned they are building out a new squad to introduce some new tech and tools to their Banking Environment.
- Your primary responsibilities will include : Administration and Development with Automation tools, developing their systems using Python, automating a lot of their practises within their Operating Systems, creating automated workflows using their new tools and integration their Infrastructure with their Private Cloud platform.
- Technical Environment : RedHat Linux, Windows Server, Terraform, Airflow, Ansible (Tower and AAP), Python, Cloud (OpenSource, IBM)
- Overall the DevOps squads have close to 40 people across both the OS and Automation teams, but on a day to day basis you will be working alongside the Product Owner and a few other Engineers.
- Given the international context of the business, a working level of English will be needed, but day to day you will be communicating with colleagues in French.
- Your services will be required for at least 2 years, if for any reason this is shorter than anticipated the customer will search for a new mission, once they have good people working within the team they like to keep people on boarded.
- No specific certificates are required, but any relevant DevOps, Automation, OS or Python certificates will certainly only support your application.
Get in Touch!
- +44 203 758 8905