Hybrid: Bridgewater, NJ
Company Summary: A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services within the life sciences industry is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will join a company that is looking to expand healthcare through innovation, analytics, and technology.
In the context of content Management Application.
* Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
* Design, select, and/or implement new tools and processes to improve automation and supportability of our applications
* Build and manage CI/CD tools and components, and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
* Assist in the rollout and deployment of new product features, and deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
* Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
* Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
* Provide operational support for SaaS based applications and platforms
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3 years of work experience as DevOps engineer
* Of which 2+ years of experience in AWS and/or Azure, and preferably both.
* AWS, includes EC2, PCs, S3, IAM, RDS, and more.
* Version Control systems: Any of Git, GitLab, GitHub
* Automation, and configuration management tool experience: Terraform, Ansible, etc..
* Strong Knowlege of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible.
* Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes preferred
* Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
* Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures preferred
* Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Very competitive base salary
- Sign on bonus and stock option available
- Generous PTO and 10 paid holidays