A leading global hedge fund is looking for an outstanding DLP Analyst to join their eComm Surveillance team to identify data loss threats across the entire organization… essentially, a hybrid hero / detective for the people, saving the day with your extraordinary investigative skills! This hands-on analytics role requires prior data protection experience, since you'll be entrusted to evaluate, maintain and improve incoming alerts combined with pre-existing surveillance contextualization. If you're a Security Analyst for incidents and forensic investigations with DLP policy management and platform expertise… Please submit your application TODAY!
Our client's emphasis and investment in employee support, collaboration and long-term growth is truly unmatched… and their efforts don't stop there. From internal learning and professional development programs to community involvement and education initiatives at the high-school level, their core values are demonstrated daily and one of the reasons why turnover is so low… and open positions are few and far between.
- Evaluate, maintain and improve incoming alerts combined with pre-existing surveillance contextualization
- Manage wide array of investigative information to identify potential data security risks
- Incident analyst and reviewer for Security Incidents, handle follow-up forensic investigations
- Control highly sensitive, complex, and confidential investigations into incidents of data loss and intellectual property
- 2+ years of professional experience (at least 1 year - insider threat or DFIR)
- Proven experience managing IR actions, threat hunting and configuration changes
- Confidence with risk assessments, threat analyst tools, web application exploits and detection capabilities
- Complex understanding of Windows and Linux security best-practices
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- Based in (or open to relocation) NYC or Chicago*
*This position is remote until at least January 2021.
Benefits / Perks
- Excellent compensation, guaranteed annual bonus and competitive benefits package
- Outstanding growth opportunity and job security in financial sector
- Positive, supportive company culture!!