Position: Data engineer
Location : Brussels (Remote)
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration : 6 Months contract with possible extension
Languages: French & English
Technical skills :
- You are experienced in designing and building cloud-native ETL/ELT pipelines
- You are capable of choosing the right data stores/data processing for the job (relational and non-relational stores, batch and real-time processing).
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the following technogies: Databricks, Data Lake Gen2, SQL Server PaaS solutions (SQL Database, Hyperscale, Managed instance), Azure Synapse, Azure pipelines
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and Cloud automation.
- Experienced python developer using DataBricks framework
- Good knowledge of handling different file formats (xml, csv, Json, ...)
- In-depth knowledge of SQL language (on SQL Server technology including Azure Synapse)
- In-depth experience with implementation of big data projects
- The colleague should build a data framework to Ingest and Orchestrate.
- Good team player and willingness to collaborate inter- and intra-team
- Correct follow-up of tasks and priorities
- Ability to translate business needs to data pipelines