I' m currently partnered with an exciting generative AI-powered research and data platform to bring on a Cloud Security & Infrastructure Engineer to their security team. This client is at the forefront of cutting edge developments in AI to provide new platforms for search, analysis and knowledge discovery.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in deploying their AI stack on-prem and collaborating with client and development teams to make critical decisions regarding infrastructure and architecture. Your role will be instrumental in ensuring SOC2 compliance and scaling their solutions while working on the front lines with AI and financial data processing.
This is an on site opportunity based in NYC with the potential for hybrid work. Compensation ranges from 120K - 160K Base + Equity.
- 6 + years of experience working as a cloud architect or similar role.
- Expertise with AWS or Azure
- Strong knowledge of cloud security concepts such as authentication/authorization using OAuth, and managing JWT tokens
- Expertise with Terraform or alternate infra as code languages
- Expertise with SOC2 or HIPAA
- Expertise with Python and Bash to automate work flows.
- Expertise with Kubernetes
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical stakeholders.
If you enjoy a technical role where you are able to get your hands dirty and have immense impact, this could be the opportunity for you!