An European start-up is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager based in West or South Germany. The company is specialised in cloud computing and just in a few years they already have a very good reputation in the market being recognised by Garnter as a leader.
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will:
- Wining new logos in cross-vertical accounts
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts.
- Understand your client needs and priorities to speed and simplify the deal process.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you should have:
- 5 + Years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Knowledge of enterprise accounts in the DACH region
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Annual Bonus Scheme and incentives plus stock options
- Work-life balance