Azure Security Engineer
Hybrid | Atlanta, GA
$120,000 - $150,000 base*
Glocomms partnered with a leading real estate firm in the search for an Azure Security Engineer. While the team is in the process of moving all security tools to Microsoft 365 E5 Security, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the security and integrity of the Azure cloud infrastructure. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide corporate initiatives for safeguarding data and cybersecurity, while overseeing technology governance and policy implementation.
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience with formulating and implementing security policies and standards specifically tailored for Azure cloud services and resources.
- Microsoft Security Suite, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Defender expertise
- Demonstrable experience configuring and managing, Entra (Azure AD), and Azure Sentinel
- Experience with Github is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
*Compensation varies based on experience and geographic location