VP Sales EMEA
A post-IPO, market leading cyber security business, who have grown over 300% in the last 3 years are searching for a VP Sales EMEA.
The company are going through a hyper-growth phase, you will take over a team of 7 direct reports, with 40+ indirect reports.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 7 direct reports, all of which RSDs
- Drive and define the go-to-market strategy in your team in EMEA.
- Consistently meet and exceed your individual and team target.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business as out and out market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
- Help to on-board and ramp up new leaders for the business.
- Manage the P&L
Skills and experience required:
- 15+ years of cyber security sales leadership experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships internally and externally
- Experience across all regions of EMEA is required.
- Willingness to learn and develop alongside the growth of the business
- Ability to work exceptionally within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £300,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to help build upon an already successful team in EMEA.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com