Our client a European Threat Intelligence vendor with over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, X is the world's largest privately-held security, represent over 35 nationalities and embody core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. They have a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
- The Account Executive will develop and manage named accounts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, shape our enterprise business in your territory ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use X products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Identify and target new channel partners to enhance the regional indirect business
- You will have experience building new business and selling Security-SaaS Software into Enterprise organizations within the DACH Marketplace
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- English and German language skills